The Doctoral School implements the EPHE’s doctoral studies program in accordance with the plan defined in the institution’s quadriennal contract. It operates with other services of the EPHE such as the Education and International Relations divisions.
- The administration of the DS is governed by the Decree of August 7, 2006.
- Its Director is Denis Pelletier, full professor, Religious Sciences Section.
- List of researchers and faculty affiliated to the DS: 28/09/2010.
- Nominations to the posts of Director and Heads of doctoral subjects for the current four-year term: 28/10/2010.
- Members of the ED 472 council (03/03/2011)
The Doctoral School is organized around three subject areas:
- Integrated Systems, Environment and Biodiversity
- Religions and Thought Systems
- History, Texts and Documents
It provides EPHE students with:
- scientific supervision by recognized research teams and units
- relevant training in their research project and for their professional plans
- an international exposure
- the ability to complete an internship in a professional environment
- work placement support
The Doctoral School is also responsible for the attribution of scholarships, grants and financial aid.
Appel à candidatures - Date limite : 12 juin 2013.